There is a balanced approach to governance here at the Regina Community Clinic.
As a co-operative, members have input into the direction of the clinic via an elected Board of Directors.
We have a nine person Board of Directors plus four Board Committees.
The four committees are Member Relations Committee, Human Resource Committee, Governance Committee and Audit and Finance Commitee.
Our Board Members responsibilities include:
- Participating in a monthly board meeting (except July & August)
- Participating on at least one Board committee
- Participating in CHSA members meetings and social activities
- Acting in keeping with the Board of Directors code of conduct
- Contributing to Board decisions including reading materials and preparing for meetings, speaking out at meetings, bringing issues and concerns to the table and providing leadership and direction to issues facing the organization
- Serving as an activist for our model of primary health care delivery within our community of members, staff and the public